Sollors & Co. acts with complete independence from outside stakeholders and interests.
Corporate Finance from Sollors & Co.:
Solutions with Foresight.
Asset Management from Sollors & Co.:
Well-Versed and Forward-Thinking.
Your wealth structure must be exclusively focused on you and your goals. After a detailed discussion, we determine the best strategy and suitable assets, e.g. company investments or selected real estate projects. Upon request, we bundle the interests of investors. Also here, let us enter into a personal and confidential conversation.
Sollors & Co. is part of the integrated real estate investment platform NBS ALLIANCE.
Independent from outside interests and influences, we act exclusively in the interest of our clients.
Entrepreneurial Culture, Established Expertise, and a Strong Network.
- Since 2010, Managing Partner of Sollors & Co.
- Previously, 20 years of experience in various specialist and management positions at a private bank in Germany, with special focus on corporate banking in an international context, corporate finance and risk management
- Extensive experience in supporting complex projects, such as growth financing, succession planning, and corporate transactions
- Additionally, advises on the structuring of investments, e.g. in the area of real estate
- Apprenticeship as foreign trade merchant (Außenhandelskaufmann), Degree in Business Administration (Diplom-Kaufmann), training in systemic complementary consulting
- Founder of Sollors & Co. (2008)
- Previously, 5 years as a personally liable partner in a private bank in Germany and 20 years with a major international bank, most recently in senior management positions
- For over 30 years, he has accompanied companies and transactions as an advisor, manager, as well as a member of supervisory and advisory boards
- His transaction experience includes the implementation of growth potentials, succession situations, mergers, restructurings and other special shareholder and company situations
- He advises investors (i.a. family offices) in strategic decisions
- Qualified bank officer (Bankkaufmann), Degree in Business Administration (Diplom-Kaufmann), several post graduate executive education programs (INSEAD Business School, Wharton Business School)
- Investments, among others, in the areas of FinTech and RegTech (Sollors Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH)
- He has 12 years of experience in corporate finance, asset management, and real estate projects with clients from a diverse spectrum of industries, and also as a sparring partner for executives
- Since 2010 with Sollors & Co. - Partner since 2022. He heads the area of growth and tech companies
- International internships in the areas of corporate development, finance and law, including in North and South America
- Studied international business management, with a concentration in finance, at Euro Business College Hamburg / Hawaii Pacific University
- Investments, among others, in the areas of InsurTech, MedTech and real estate
- He has 13 years of experience in corporate finance, management consulting, and real estate projects with clients from a variety of industrial sectors, including trading and private equity
- Since 2013 with Sollors & Co. – Partner since 2022. Heading the Asset Management Products unit
- Previously, 3 years of experience in management consulting in the USA and Germany, and M&A advisory at a German boutique M&A firm with a global network
- M.Sc. in International Business from Grenoble Graduate School of Business, B.A. (hons) Business Management from the University of Sunderland, undergraduate studies in international business management at Euro Business College Hamburg / EBS Dublin
- She has 19 years of international experience in advising clients in a wide range of equity transactions and topics in the field of illiquid assets
- Since 2009, at Sollors & Co. and since 2022 in the role of Partner. She heads the M&A team
- Before joining Sollors & Co, 5 years advisory of M&A and capital market transactions in various industry groups in an international investment bank in the London, Frankfurt, and San Francisco offices
- 2 years experience as hedge fund analyst in the Netherlands
- Master of International Business / Drs. Maastricht University, University of Sydney. Executive Education Program, Columbia University
- She has longstanding experience in owner-managed family businesses and has accompanied several M&A processes until integration
- Since 2022 with Sollors & Co.
- Previously, almost 10 years of experience in a family-owned, international holding company.
As member of the management team responsible for sales controlling and legal. As CEO of the French subsidiary, management of a turnaround process.
- EMBA in Mergers and Acquisitions at Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität (ND); Master of International Business / Queensland University of Technology; Law / Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
- He has 3 years experience in corporate finance and M&A advisory in a variety of industrial sectors with a special focus on digital business models and business services
- Since 2021 with Sollors & Co.
- Previously, almost 2 years of experience in M&A advisory at a German boutique M&A firm with an international focus and internships / working student activities in the areas of M&A advisory, management consulting, and finance, among others, in Frankfurt and London
- Master’s degree in Finance (M.Sc.) with focus on corporate finance at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management / University of New South Wales (UNSW); Bachelor’s degree in Management, Philosophy & Economics at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management / Hawaii Pacific University
- She has 15 years of experience in corporate actions settlement, settlement of domestic and foreign capital measures, and several years of responsibility for personnel
- Since 2016 with Sollors & Co. – responsible for administrative tasks in the areas of finance, organization, human resources, and investment controlling
- Study abroad in the U.S.A.
- Qualified bank officer (Bankkauffrau)
- She has 4 years of experience in auditing, asset management and corporate finance with a focus on financial institutions
- Since 2023 with Sollors & Co.
- Previously, internship in an international investment bank in London and working student in asset management of a major German bank
- Almost 2 years of experience in auditing for financial institutions
- Master’s degree in Finance with focus on corporate finance at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management/ Higher School of Economics, Moscow; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business
- She has 20 years of professional experience as an office manager and executive assistant, primarily in owner-managed family businesses
- With Sollors & Co. since 2023
- Study abroad in the U.S.A.
- Bachelor in International Business Administration at the Euro Business College Hamburg
- Industrial clerk (Industriekauffrau)